|Elementary Education Online|
Current Issue : 2023, Vol: 22, Issue: 1
ISSN : 1305-3515
ISSUES : 6 per year
PUBLISHER : Elementary Education Online
Elementary Education Online (EEO) aims to provide researchers with scholarly discourses, theories, research methods, and findings. Therefore, the journal accepts manuscripts related to all aspects of Elementary Education. It is also keen to help make connections among researchers.
Elementary Education Online (EEO) is intended to contribute to the field with academic research outcomes and disseminate knowledge about elementary education, including theories, quality of instruction, instructional planning, design and technology from a disciplinary and/or interdisciplinary holistic approach, but it is not limited with these subjects.
Elementary Education Online (EEO) aims at:
- Disseminating research findings, either in qualitative or quantitative inquiry;
- Proposing new discussion directions and issues through literature reviews
- Emphasizing creative solutions to the existing problems and issues in the field.
- Contributing to professional development by discussing research findings in a systematic way.
Please note that journal has only two email id's i.e
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your manuscrips to these emails only.
Kindly beware of fake email id's and scammers.
Thank you for your cooperation,
EEO. Year: 2023, Volume: 22
- The Importance Of Blended Learning In Teaching The Second Language To Non-Native Speakers In Palestinian Universities
Enas Khlaif Fahed Khlaif
EEO. 2023; 22(1): 1-11
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2023.01.01
- Ecological and Environmental Issues: A Study of Religious Perspective
Firdose Ahmad Mir , Dr. Mohd Arif Hussain Bhat
EEO. 2023; 22(1): 12-19
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2023.01.02
- Marital Adjustment In The Light Of Some Variables
Dr. Keltoum Aicha Safi , Dr. Kheira kouider
EEO. 2023; 22(1): 20-29
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2023.01.03
- Psychological Distress, Work Satisfaction And Turnover Intention Among Front Line Nurses Working During Covid-19 In Various Hospitals And Isolation Centres Of M.P
Prof. Neetu Bhadouria, Ms. Abhilasha Francis, Ms. Anju Singh, Mr. Ramesh Singh, Mr. Abhishek Singh, Ms. Arti
EEO. 2023; 22(1): 30-37
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2023.01.04
- Islamic Conquests In Transoxiana
Dr. Azrar Lila, Dr.Rafaa Reda, Dr.Guebli Abdelah
EEO. 2023; 22(1): 38-49
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2023.01.05
- The Role Of Radio Stations In The Diffusion Of Nazi Propaganda In The Maghreb During The Second World War 1939-1945
EEO. 2023; 22(1): 50-62
» Abstract » PDF» doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2023.01.06
İlköğretim Online (IOO) - Elementary Education Online (EEO) is indexed in: